Starting February 27, 2017, #EdChatME begins a 7-week exploration on the theme of “Student-Centered and Personalized Learning.” Maine is a national leader in systems development and innovation in student-centered and personalized learning, yet we are still iterating, developing, designing, problem-solving, and experimenting with the “how’s” and “what’s” of it all. Join us as we tackle important issues like:
- Defining the word “proficient” so we can ALL have a common understanding.
- What are the similarities, differences, and issues between feedback and grades?
- How are our professional learning systems supporting deep integration of STEM ideas and practices?
- How might we use real-time data to improve instruction, curriculum, and learning?
- How might we integrate our content areas and break down the content-based silos?
- Technology Integration and the SAMR model
- … and more!
#EdChatME happens Monday nights at 8:30pm EST. Hope to “see” you there!